Show everything by RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - WOODSTOCK 1994 (DLP) ((Vinyl))
- RARE BROADCAST OF THE RCHP SET FROM THE SECOND WOODSTOCK FESTIVAL!
- Red Hot Chili Peppers played the penultimate spot on the site’s North Stage on the Saturday night, the first gig the band would play with new guitarist Dave Navarro, formerly with Jane’s Addiction.
- They opened their set wearing enormous light bulb costumes attached precariously to chrome metallic suits, making it near-impossible for them to play their instruments. Navarro hated the idea but went with it.
- The performance saw the debut of new songs such as "Warped", "Aeroplane", and "Pea" although the songs were in the beginning stages and the lyrics were very different from the final versions.
- The group’s performance at Woodstock ’94 was a huge success and catapulted the Chili Peppers into a different league of popularity and record sales.
- While their period with Navarro as guitarist was not to last and the one album they recorded with him was far from their finest, it was the period of Woodstock ’94 that resulted in RHCP becoming a household name and one of the most respected and commercially successful US rock bands of all time.
- FANTASTIC 140 GRAM VINYL.
- LIMITED EDITION.